One Week Until the Free Burma Rangers Documentary Shows in Theaters
17 February 2020
We’re just one week away from the Free Burma Rangers documentary showing in theaters across the US! We’re so excited to see this film in theaters and hope you will be able to see it! Tickets are still available for purchase online by entering your zip code or nearest city. The film will show for only two nights, Feb. 24 and 25.
This film tells the story of FBR’s 20+ years of work in Burma, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, and Sudan. We are grateful for those at LifeWay Films, who, with Deidox Films, are bringing it to 850+ movie theaters nationwide. The movie is not rated, but viewer discretion is advised because of war violence.
We’d like to encourage you to visit www.fbrmovie.com and:
- Pray that the film is a blessing to those that watch it.
- Buy tickets soon before they’re sold out! Consider purchasing a block of tickets (or buying out an entire theater) for your church by filling out this form (group discounts available).
- Purchase individual tickets for you and your family/friends.
- Share about the film on social media and watch the trailer on Facebook.
- Consider using the movie poster or trailer to promote the film in your churches or other gathering places.
- If you have further inquiries, you can contact the film’s producer, Dave Mahanes, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, on July 14, our book about our time providing help, hope, and love during the Battle of Mosul will be published. The book is available for pre-order now on Amazon and we hope that, like the movie, you will be able to learn more about the heart of who we are and what we do.
We are excited for both the movie and the book and hope you will enjoy them! Thank you for your love, prayers and support!
God bless you,
Dave, family, and FBR