PayPal (one-time donations with no credit card fees)
Note, you will technically be donating to the PayPal Charitable Giving Fund which then remits the donations to Free the Oppressed on a monthly basis without charging any processing fees. PayPal Charitable Giving Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). You will not receive a donation acknowledgment or receipt from Free the Oppressed. Instead, you should keep your donation acknowledgment from PayPal Charitable Giving Fund for tax purposes.
If you would rather send PayPal funds directly to Free the Oppressed, you can log into your PayPal and send funds to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO Box 912938
Denver, CO 80291-2938
Please make checks payable to Free The Oppressed. Include your email address if you would like an emailed acknowledgment.
Online – Legacy System
Donate using Crypto-Currency
FBR can now accept crypto-currency donations. Please click above to donate using crypto.
- We will mail out a year-end donation summary for your taxes in January.
- All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Contributions are solicited with the understanding that Free the Oppressed DBA Free Burma Rangers has complete control over the use of all donated funds.
- Free the Oppressed is a non-profit charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under section 501(c)(3). Our IRS tax identification number is 47-4648581.
- If you need to modify a recurring donation or require other assistance regarding donations, please email email@example.com.
- If you have a general question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free the Oppressed also participates in several matching programs including:
- www.benevity.com (used by hundreds of companies such as ADP, Apple, Google, Microsoft, etc. for employee matching)
- www.cybergrants.com (also used by hundreds of companies such as Caterpillar, Nike, Nordstrom, Walmart, etc. for employee matching)
- smile.amazon.com (donates 0.5% of your purchases when you shop using this website and designate Free the Oppressed as your charity)
What is ‘Free The Oppressed’?
In 2016 we started a our own foundation called Free The Oppressed (FTO), which is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt charity.
Free The Oppressed is inspired by the words of Jesus in Luke 4:18-19:
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
For more information please see the FTO Page on this website.